"Col. Harry G. Summers, Jr., "Editorial: The realities of the Vietnam War are often eloquently defined in plays, poetry and paintings."
- Edgar J. Eaton, Jr., "Personality: During David Hatcher's years as a POW, it was his spiritual belief that proved most powerful."
- D. Doc Johnson, "Fighting Forces: The 'Jolly Green Giant' was the war's primary search-and-rescue helicopter."
- David T. Zabecki, "Arsenal: The field artillery's anti-personnel round and the ICM round were old ideas wrapped in new technology."
- Sam McGowan, "Air Force's Ground Support"
- Marc Leepson, "The Arts: Images of Vietnam"
- Philip Habib, "Peace Envoy's Postscript"
- LCOL Quentin L. Seitz, Jr., "Phu Loi Cornered"
- Col. Harry G. Summers, Jr., "Book Reviews: The Ia Drang was the Army's baptism of fire, presaging how the war would be fought and how it would end."
- Robert Joe Stout, "Perspectives: 'Poems were a way...to get the snapshots our minds had been taking out of our heads and onto paper.' "
Vietnam, 5:6 (1993/04/01), Marshall Harrison Collection, The Vietnam Center and Archive, Texas Tech University. Accessed 8 Oct. 2015. <http://www.vietnam.ttu.edu/virtualarchive/items.php?item=Serial246367>.
Pub. Credit Line
Serial246367, Marshall Harrison Collection, The Vietnam Center and Archive, Texas Tech University