Hours of Operation
The Vietnam Center and Archive Offices
- Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (GMT-06:00), Monday-Friday
The Vietnam Archive Reading Room (onsite research)
- 9:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 9:00 AM-7:00 PM Tuesday and Thursday*
- 9:00 AM-1:00 PM Saturdayº
º Saturdays: While the Reading Room is open on most Saturdays, Vietnam Archive staff are not available for assistance. Therefore, materials must be requested by 12:00PM by phone on the Friday before. Please contact us at 806-742-9010 for more information or to request materials.
* Exceptions: Hours are subject to change. During intersessions the Research Room closes at 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday and is not open on Saturdays. Additionally, we may be closed on some holidays. See the Research Room Hours page or our Calendar of Events for a list of exceptions, or call us at 806-742-9010 to confirm.
Offsite Materials: Some archival materials are currently stored in offsite storage facilities. Access to these materials requires at least two days notice. Contact the VNCA for more information. Please remember that most materials that are stored offsite are available digitally through the Virtual Vietnam Archive.
Events: Periodically throughout the year, the Vietnam Center holds a variety of events that are open to the public. A listing of upcoming events is available on our Calendar of Events page.
Please review our Reference Information page before your arrival onsite.